SHH.... do you hear that.. it sounds like..
the sweet silence of Clay next to me..sleeping soundly.. breathing through his nose.
Wow.. we knew this surgery was needed..and I am so glad he did it!! Of course.. Clay being the super healer..did not bruise, or swell up. I kept saying..it looks good..but its going to get worse, you'll have black and blue eyes..your face will swell up.. etc. with in 48-72 hours it usually peaks. So at 48 I said..you have another day for it to keep going..by 72 there was nothing..aside from a cast on his nose and some stitches you could barely tell anything happened. He was back to work on Tuesday..amazing. So yesterday..one week post surgery..he had the cast taken off, the tubes pulled out, and the stitches removed..and viola..air.. breathing in and out through his nose..amazing. A week after rhinoplasty/septoplasty you can barely tell he had surgery..wow. That's all I can say! He does have to be careful for another week and not wear glasses (which is rare) for a month while the little bit of swelling goes down. But other than that..the Dr. and nurses were even shocked at how great he looked one week later! I give props to my mother in law..whatever she fed him as a kid..all that tofu he complains about.. he heals at an amazing rate!! How blessed are we that he does too!!! Pictures will come soon!!!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Posted by Rebecca at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment