Last of the firsts
Right before I left to go out of town for 5 days..woo hoo..Reagan complained one morning that her tooth was loose. Now to set the record straight.. Broderick lost his first tooth at the age of 7 and 10 months..and Addison was 6 and 9 month.. so I guess I could see a pattern of loosing teeth earlier..but I was guessing she would be more in the 6-7 year old category..guess that's I what I get for thinking. Anyway..I don't think we really believed her when she said it was loose..cause lets face it..history..so when I felt a very wiggly tooth..I was shocked..and told Clay who felt it and was equally as shocked! Well this was Wednesday and I was leaving Thursday to go out of town.. I can't have my baby..my last loose her first tooth and miss it.. there are a lot of last firsts..and I want to enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the first firsts..ya know. So after school she came home and said she couldn't eat anything cause it was so wiggly..and asked if I would just pull it out. She cracks me up..she has seen me..aka master tooth puller.. work magic on the older kids, and wanted me to give it a try. I do the tie floss around it and give it one yank.. I have a one yank method..if it doesn't come out in one yank..we don't try again for a few days. I have only had one tooth not come out on the one yank method.. so we took a proud before pic..
Right before I left to go out of town for 5 days..woo hoo..Reagan complained one morning that her tooth was loose. Now to set the record straight.. Broderick lost his first tooth at the age of 7 and 10 months..and Addison was 6 and 9 month.. so I guess I could see a pattern of loosing teeth earlier..but I was guessing she would be more in the 6-7 year old category..guess that's I what I get for thinking. Anyway..I don't think we really believed her when she said it was loose..cause lets face it..history..so when I felt a very wiggly tooth..I was shocked..and told Clay who felt it and was equally as shocked! Well this was Wednesday and I was leaving Thursday to go out of town.. I can't have my baby..my last loose her first tooth and miss it.. there are a lot of last firsts..and I want to enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the first firsts..ya know. So after school she came home and said she couldn't eat anything cause it was so wiggly..and asked if I would just pull it out. She cracks me up..she has seen me..aka master tooth puller.. work magic on the older kids, and wanted me to give it a try. I do the tie floss around it and give it one yank.. I have a one yank method..if it doesn't come out in one yank..we don't try again for a few days. I have only had one tooth not come out on the one yank method.. so we took a proud before pic..
and then we gave it a yank.. here is the after!!!
She gladly pointed out to her siblings that she didn't even cry..some..eh hum..have shed tears over such event..once again..not Reagan..and now she a little toothless!!! ..and yes..selfishly I pulled it out so I wouldn't miss it...cause I rock like that!!

1 comments:
Charly just said a few days ago, "I can't wait until I loose my first tooth." She's going to be so JEALOUS of miss R.
I'm glad you didn't miss it~
Her smile is still as cute as ever!
Post a Comment