Clay gets to travel.. and when he is gone.. I am left with a King sized bed all to myself. I love it, but I also don't mind sharing. The kids usually rotate taking "daddy's spot" and we have fun with it!! Sadly as the past few years, "the kids" that rotate are now just the girls.. guess my boy is growing up..guess he is a bit old to snuggle with his mother, sigh. Anyway, this last time he was gone I was tucking Reagan in and she asked if she could sleep with me. I have been under the weather a little and just wanted a good nights sleep so I said maybe next time. I got myself to bed..(yes a few min after she went..) and realized that huge bed was so empty..I snuck into her room and got her to come cuddle in my bed. When I got her good and comfy she said.. "you know mom, its not that you have the best room in the house, or even the best bed" ..OK not sure where she is going with this.."its just that we love to be near you..and when I wake up at night in the middle of my dreams I can just open my eyes and see you!" Insert warm fuzzies...Sometimes all the craziness of being a mom pays off!!
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awwwww. Love.
I rarely let anyone sleep with me. You are a sweet Mom!!!!
Post a Comment