Update.. Clay is in Moscow, Russia to be exact, not to be confused with Moscow ID which I am sure is lovely and a lot closer.. We have discovered the wonders of Skype..he took this photo with his camera in Moscow of me talking to him and uploaded it and I got it and posted it on my blog..crazy technology..
Its been fun to see him and to sit and chat.. I am not one to just sit still, I like to do stuff while talking on the phone.. but watching him talk to me and seeing his face makes me feel like he isn't 5750 miles away. The kids really think its fun and we've enjoyed showing him all over the house!!!!
Next update.. took Broderick to the orthopedic specialist today.. who took the sling away and put him in this.
If you think it looks uncomfortable you are right about that. He wants to slump forward on his right (broken) side and not keep his shoulder back, but that would cause it to heal wrong..and well.. we don't need or want that. So every few hours I have to check him and tighten it up to keep those shoulders back..military style is the goal.. good thing I know what that is.Lastly.. I guess I better stop wanting to try new things..cause at this new job..its happening. I am teaching my first cycle class today.. ah... good thing everyone is strapped to a bike..got good tunes..great moves..and we are going cycle hard!!!
I hope!!

1 comments:
Holy cow, Russia?! I just read an article this morning about their record deaths from the heat and smog. Poor Clay! Terrible time of year. Is he there for more restaurant scouting? Fundraising?
And your son's arm!!! That looks absolutely horrible. Glad that happened at the end of summer...not beginning.
Post a Comment