Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its a good thing I am Patient


waiting.. I am waiting for Clay to upload his Russia pictures onto the home computer so I can share a slide show.. he had a great trip..loved the experience and is glad to be home



waiting..we are waiting for Broderick's bone to heal..it seems to have taken a turn in the right direction.. on Sunday he showered without his brace on and it didn't hurt..up until this point when we took it off to shower or change he was in a lot of pain..off the pain killers!! X rays on Thursday to see the healing



waiting.. kids are waiting for school to start..this is the last week of summer, the kids are ready with supplies, clothes, backpacks, shoes..etc..and are ready to find out their class assignments and get this new year started!!! Broderick is going into 8th..last year at middle school, Addison is going into 5th ..last year of elementary school, Reagan is starting Kindergarten (full day..) first year for her.



waiting..for the kids to start school.. so I can finish my ACE personal training certification..which hasn't stopped me from training.. good thing that bachelors from BYU has paid off.. :) I am qualified to train..but the class gives me more practical applicable information!! Getting settled into a work schedule that is really starting to be what I want it to be ..now that the training is almost done!!



waiting .. to book a trip for just Clay and I to get away..we love our time together..any takers on wanting to watch the kiddos??! :) I am waiting..

2 comments:

Amy said...

1st...quit blogging and telling the internet weird-o's that your husband is not only out of town, but that he's on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.

2nd...broke my collar bone in high school and had to wear that same brace. Didn't quite work well with a bra so good thing Broderick is a boy. I'm glad he's healing but know it sucks.


3rd...miss you

Leah said...

Aww. I love that you're already dreaming about time away with hubby. I should follow your example! Maybe Clay can take you on one of his exotic restaraunt hunting trips!