Ready or not ... here we come!!!!
It is so hard for me to believe that summer is really ending. We had such a full, fun summer its crazy to think we survived it all. This summer was fun because it was the first summer without a napping child.. (poor Reagan had a hard time giving up that nap time!!) But she was a trooper and we were able to just hit the ground running!!! To summarize our summer .. Hyatt Hill country, Trip to St. Louis to see my sister, week long boyscout camp for Broderick, Hyatt Lost Pine, Rough Creek Lodge, Fossil Rim tour, Tennis camp for Addison, Cancun (sigh.. ), lots of days at Hawaiian falls, and last but not least Seattle to see my brother!! Wow.. I think I am tired just reading it all.. but I would do it again..
So now we are officially signed up, registered, and ready for our new school schedule. I am a bit afraid to list all our activities..
3 kids at 3 schools 3 different start and finish times...
Football
Tennis
Soccer
Rugby
Basketball
Hip Hop dance
Ballet/Tap
Piano
Bass
Boyscouts
Activity Days
not to mention volunteering at 3 different schools... ahhhhh
I will learn how to be in more than one place at a time!!!!
So ready or not...

0 comments:
Post a Comment