Monday, August 24, 2009

Addison's first day of the 4th Grade


She was up and ready to go before I could blink.. she was so excited!!!

Broderick was ready for 7th grade.. he knows the school and was ready for today!!!

yup that's Reagan in her jammies.. she doesn't start preschool for 2 more weeks!



Addison and her best buddy Justine!



Yea for Gulledge!!



Ms. Rucker the Principal .. no Addison is not tall..she is petite!!



At her desk!!!


With her teacher Mrs. Schuler.. and baby!!

At her locker with Justine.. they are done with me taking photos!!!
6:30 came very early this morning, but this year both kids were more excited than nervous about starting the new year. Broderick is 2 years into Middle school so he knows the system, and Addison knows her school as well. They both like their teachers and we are excited for this new school year!!!









2 comments:

Bex said...

Holy crap, busy much??!! Love the pictures. Atleast your kids didn't dotch you at the front door. :)

Leah said...

Addison's little arm warmers are SO 80's cute! Wow.

I think I got a headache reading your last post about how much time you'll have to be spending in the car. I hope you have a carpool or two! I know someone that paid a teenage kid to drive her kids around to activities. Like a chauffer or something!