Thursday, August 20, 2009

OUR TORI GARDEN

Now I have never claimed to be a deep thinker, and yes I read books of all types.. so don't judge.. when I picked up a copy last year of Tori Spellings Story Telling. I read it, it was an interesting read about her life.. she tells a story of the fantasy world she lived in. Her favorite memory was going to the beach and finding the most amazing shells.. later in life she found out that her mother would purchase these beautiful shells and go out before Tori and bury them for her to find. Tori appreciated the efforts her mother made and her mother enjoyed seeing Tori find these treasures.. now why would I bring this up... This summer we grew a garden with the kids.. or have been attempting to! Much to our surprise when we came home... look what grew in a week..

Our first Watermelon..they were thrilled... shh.. don't tell the kids..

Now the beans on the vine are real!!
The corn is real too!!

3 comments:

Bex said...

Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing. I never claimed to be quick....haha.

Leah said...

That is hilarious!!!! And I'm totally going to look that book up at the library.

Leah said...

I couldn't wait to see your Seattle pics. I've never done the gum wall!!! Maybe I should be glad because I'm sure my kids would pick some off the wall and eat it.