WE LOVE SEATTLE
With the summer coming to a quick end I decided on one last vacation to a cooler climate... we love the beach..but it was nice to get out of the heat. We headed to Seattle for a week to visit my brother and his family.. or should I say my sister in law with her family seeing as she took us everywhere and did everything!!! Many thanks to both of them for an awesome week. I survived the 4 and a half hour flight with the 3 kiddos.. and all I can say is my kids are the best. They are so good at traveling its great.. no complaints.. Reagan slept 3.5 hours both ways.. so it was all good. We hit the ground running.. from Pikes market..to find chowder and the world famous mac and cheese..then hiking at Snoqualmie Falls.., Mariner vs Yankee game.. Yankees won.. off to a camp out..with out the camping.. all day Amazon company picnic..which rocked, motorcycle rides with my bro.. running various beautiful terrain with my sister in law.. in Aug. in 50 degree weather..talk about heavenly.. for running that is.. we did the space needle, pacific science center, met up with some high school friends and spent the last day at Alki beach. It was such a great trip.. we wish Clay could of come, but I guess someone needs to work around here!!! Enjoy the slide show of our fantastic trip!!
With the summer coming to a quick end I decided on one last vacation to a cooler climate... we love the beach..but it was nice to get out of the heat. We headed to Seattle for a week to visit my brother and his family.. or should I say my sister in law with her family seeing as she took us everywhere and did everything!!! Many thanks to both of them for an awesome week. I survived the 4 and a half hour flight with the 3 kiddos.. and all I can say is my kids are the best. They are so good at traveling its great.. no complaints.. Reagan slept 3.5 hours both ways.. so it was all good. We hit the ground running.. from Pikes market..to find chowder and the world famous mac and cheese..then hiking at Snoqualmie Falls.., Mariner vs Yankee game.. Yankees won.. off to a camp out..with out the camping.. all day Amazon company picnic..which rocked, motorcycle rides with my bro.. running various beautiful terrain with my sister in law.. in Aug. in 50 degree weather..talk about heavenly.. for running that is.. we did the space needle, pacific science center, met up with some high school friends and spent the last day at Alki beach. It was such a great trip.. we wish Clay could of come, but I guess someone needs to work around here!!! Enjoy the slide show of our fantastic trip!!




1 comments:
Eww...that gum wall is gross.
Post a Comment