I spy...
Clay and I attended a small concert for a friend of ours, Creede Williams releasing his new album.. a photographer was there to capture the nights events.. can you find us??
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Posted by Rebecca at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I see a sassy blonde in the front middle right. JUst guessing though. I'd recognize that smile any where.
I see you! I see you!!! So pretty...
What a fun post!! You look great and very happy. You always wearing that beautful smile.
Front and center!
So it looks like both Russ and Clay missed their 20th reunion. I wish Russ would have gone! The reason he didn't is a long story, but lets just say that he put it off and at the last minute the plane ticket was really expensive and he thought he should stay home even though I thought it was worth it. It was a miscommunication. But a 20th reunion only happens once in a lifetime! I still feel bad he didn't go because I could tell he really wanted to. Do you or Clay wish he would have gone?
Post a Comment