So sit back and relax.. cause there are a lot of photos... we spent 8 fun filled days/7 relaxing nights in Cancun. This was our first Club Med experience.. and hopefully not our last. It exceeded our best expectations.. the resort was beautiful, the staff were phenomenal, the kids program was out of this world with activities and events for everyone, the food was fresh, and fabulous.. the weather was humid, but amazing, we really couldn't not have asked for a better trip. We arrived and hit the ground running.. literally, from running on the beach, water aerobics in the ocean, wake boarding, sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, flying on the trapeze, swimming, parades, fashion shows, dance performances, skits, kayaking, tennis, you name it we did it. I brought a few books but didn't read that much because there was so much to do!! We had such a great time.. I hope you enjoy the slide show of our trip!!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Posted by Rebecca at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Have I told you how extreamly jealous I am of your vacation? At least I can live vicariously through your pictures!!
Ditto that. I'd like to come as the "nanny" next time.
It looks and sounds like you had a blast. I'm glad to hear you all had fun.
I love the picture of Broderick and his friends jumping in the air.
I Love that you guys are in your bathing suits in every picture no matter what the activity!
Awww! I love these family memories you are creating! I'll have to look into Club Med. I know I'm not a cruiser...so this looks much more appealing to me. Your kids have the funnest parents!
Post a Comment