Monday, August 31, 2009

So how is school going????


Well in my crazy world of organization I have come up with our color coded family organization chart! This is a wonderful dry erase board that changes every 5 weeks.. Each member is a different color and although I keep a schedule book with me at all times.. this one has been my saving grace at times. Anyone can look and see who needs to be where and when. I got everything but the soccer game schedule, which comes out in a few weeks.. so its a little light on Sat. right now!!! Just seeing this makes my head spin... but reminds me of sooo many things!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, I should try that!

I like the Disney part. There should be more of that. ;)

I laughed out loud for like a minute after you telling me your mistress story!!!! YOU are hilarious!

Amber said...

Your schedule looks as hectic as mine!! Schedules definitely help us get everything in though. I wouldn't be without it!! I've been forced to become organized and it is a very good thing!!