If I haven't said it before I will say it again.. I love summer.. I love the lack of schedule, the free flowing, this year we have no naps to deal with so we just roll with it!!! We loving having friends over to play, swim..
Here's Reagan.. getting ready to jump!!


4 comments:
I love the summer too- except this summer I'm babysitting all day and it sucks. Big time.
We love summer time as well. Thanks for having the girls over. Last night Mackenna asked are we going to the Dover's again tomorrow? They love playing at your place and with your cute little Reagan.
Holy cow...THAT IS A BURGER! I've never seen one so thick.
I want to go to Rough Creek Lodge! The choices of activities are amazing! Always love your adventures.
Just checkin' in! I'm glad you're having a great summer. Hope to see you sometime. :)
Post a Comment