Last Weekend.. (yes, mothers day weekend..don't know who decided on that..) our Girl Scout Service Unit coordinated a weekend camp out. We headed out to East Texas to a great camp facility and enjoyed the weekend with 8 of our Brownies.
Here are the girls getting settled in the cabin.. enjoying the loft!!

Saturday was full of fun.. and silly silly girls!

We all went horseback riding.. I even got on a horse.. sneezed the entire time and confirmed why I don't ride horses!

Then we got on our harnesses and helmets and enjoyed the zip line!

There's Addison.. nothing stops her!

We enjoyed the water slides, the lake, and then more swimming.. the girls had such a great time, the bunk beds were small and not so comfy, but it was worth all the smiles and fun we had! We got home Sunday afternoon, it wasn't the ideal way to spend Mothers Day, but I guess that is what being a mother is all about, putting your kids first.. I really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Addison, and that was the best gift!!
2 comments:
Man I wish they had that kind of camping when I was little! How fun. Looks like everyone had a great time, sneezing and all.
What a great Mom you are! I'm sure Addison loved the time with you.
Post a Comment