Thursday, May 07, 2009

I love to bike.. I really do, had a bike seat when Broderick was a baby and loved it, got a bike trailer when I had two and hauled them all over the place, and have used it when Broderick was able to ride and the girls would hang out in it. Addison learned to ride and loves it so it just became Reagan chillin in the trailer.. well seems my baby is growing up!! Clay got us new bikes.. the one from his mission was a little rusty.. and we got this cool attachment for my bike for Reagan!

We took it for a test run.. ended up biking for about 40 min.. and she did great!! Stayed on just fine. Was able to balance when we stopped. She enjoyed telling me "mom, I am right behind you" as if she had the option of passing me or going somewhere else!! Its doesn't feel like a parachute like the trailer does in the wind, and when she chooses to pedal it helps, but she was so busy looking around and telling me all about it she would forget to pedal!! I worked up a nice sweat, and a we had a great time!! I am enjoying the kids getting older and enjoying doing things with them instead of always chasing them around!! Here's to biking!!

5 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

How fun is that! I love hearing stories of that little girl. She cracks me up.

Leah said...

Amen, sister! I'll have to get me one of those contraptions.

Leah said...

So you think I could hook a trailer to the back of the attachment? I would look like a train!

Super Happy Girl said...

"mom, I am right behind you" aww, that's sweet :)

Tori :) said...

They see you rollin'... They hatin'...