Saturday, May 16, 2009

I guess I can admit, I love to host parties.. baby showers, birthday parties..etc.. I really enjoy putting together a little spread.. and opening my house for fun!! I have gotten better over the years and I don't.. or try not to spaz out about it as much!! Fortunately for Clay.. he is out of town so he didn't have to deal with the preparation or clean up part.. but all in all with the help of a few friends.. we threw a baby shower for Amy and her beautiful new twins.. Brynn and Bo.. so pink and blue all around!! I got out my camera to capture the event.. and ya.. well I was having so much fun that I only got a few shots!!

Tya put together this darling decoration!!

The menu consisted of a Carmel French toast casserole, a Sausage Egg and Cheese casserole.. fruit and dip, uncrustable sandwiches for the kiddos.. brownie bites..with pink and blue frosting and the most delicious chocolate dipped strawberries!! Yum.. Yum..

Here's Amy the guest of honor, along with Nikki and Tya.. who helped as well.. great pic huh.. told you I forgot to take photos!! Just know we had a great time, great food, and its always great to celebrate new life!!


2 comments:

Bex said...

It was wonderful. You always make your home feel some open and welcoming.The food was delish and you know if you ahve trouble finishing off the leftovers...I'm just a call away.

Kristi Clinger said...

I love the banner! Cute!!