Monday, February 09, 2009

A whole lotta nadda,
I feel like I should post something, but to be honest there isn't really much to post about. Now I mean that in only the best of ways.. I am so excited to have a husband who is home, for the most part, his office here opened in January and it did not take long at all to adjusting having him home!!! I love family dinners, trying new recipes and enjoying hanging out together! I am no longer in bed at oh.. 8ish.. I do stay up now like an adult, and well, it was fun while it lasted!! I'm still teaching a few classes, running at the crack of dawn, learning a new roll as a counselor in the primary presidency, trying not to be recruited as the PTA president and keep all our schedules straight. Meanwhile, the kids are in school, scouts, sports, music and all our free weekends are about to be full of soccer, tennis, and rugby.. to start. But really its exciting to see them grow, and learn and have fun! My parents were loyal to our activities.. I always new my mom was my biggest fan, and I try and do the same for my kids!! So we are enjoying this lull.. enjoying being together, enjoying life!! March is around the corner and brings a few exciting trips.. Cancun.. St. Louis/Chicago.. then I will have more to blog about!! For now, we are just doing great, and I love it!!

3 comments:

S said...

Yah! Great is good! You have beauty all around cuz there is love at home:) Survior startes Thursday!!!

NOBODY said...

Ohhhhhh, so now you are going to bed at 9:15 again, instead of 8 AM?
Party!

You know, St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, maybe you could take your 3 young children and go to the St. Patty's parade downtown.

Oh WAAAAAAAIT, save yourself the trouble. When you get there, after lots of funny looks on your way, the police officer at the corner will turn you away because it's a lush fest, and really---you shouldn't be taking your 2 and 4 year old and your big ol' fat pregnant self either.

Oh sorry. This wasn't about me, was it?

Leah said...

Holy crap! You wake up in the dark to run and then go teach aerobics? You are a lean mean fighting machine! To be a morning person would be a gift. I only woke up at 7:45 this morning because I heard a bowl shatter into a million pieces and screams.

You and Clay always have cool travel plans in the works. That would be my weakness if I had all the sitters lined up!

Enjoy this time of normalcy. We are having it right now too because karate 4 nights a week is over. I'm loving it!