Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 14 Years!!!
yep.. that's right, 14 years ago today, we said I do.. just goes to show we have agreed on a few things in this life!!! Its been a great 14 years, full of ups and downs, but looking back on it all.. I can say that everything happens for a reason, and it turns out for the best in the long run. I mean really, I said yes, and here I am, happy as can be.. who knew!! I have so much love and gratitude for this man who has put up with me as well through all our changes.. 3 great kids, 2 dogs, 8 jobs, 7 moves, many hours of worries, and tons of hours of fun. We were young, in love, and we have grown a lot together, but that's just it, we have done it together, and we will keep on keeping on. Happy Anniversary.. and here's to many more!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

That was so sweet. What a tribute. I have never seen pictures of your wedding. Don't we all look like children back then?! We thought we were SO mature. Your family picture is so cool. I hope you have that framed and blown up in your house. Congrats on 14 years!

Bex said...

awwww...sniff...sniff.
Happy anniversary!! Have a blast and here's to more fabulous years!!

Kristi Clinger said...

Happy Anniversary! Any big plans? Both of you have changed a lot since that photo 14yrs ago. Congrats and to 14 more(atleast)!

S said...

WOW awesome pictures. You are one hot momma with one hot family. Love that picture of the family! Congratulations you are doing what half the people fail at! And you are doing it so well.