Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So I shouldn't complain there isn't much going on.. ha ha..
Here are few facts in life that I have come to just accept.

#1 if the weather is bad, and Clay is out of town, the tornado sirens will definitely go off after all the kids are in bed asleep, so I have to get up 3 kids and find 2 dogs and get them downstairs in the bathroom, then run back and forth between the bathroom and the great room, to check the news. Its happened, at least 4 times.. if not a few more, and each time I am ALONE.. and annoyed.. and if I had my camera (clay has it) I would take a picture of the siren which sits one house behind me.. so its SO VERY LOUD.. and even if the weather isn't that bad, I am a rule follower and we get to safety then figure out its okay. I think it takes about hour from that point for the adrenaline to slow down in my body so I can actually fall asleep.. the joys...

#2 if I am watching a basketball game.. 99% of the time.. it will go into overtime, it happens all the time. Especially if Clay turns on the tv just to catch the last of the game, happened this last weekend, and we laughed, sure enough it went into OT.. even when I am at the game.. OT.. so if you wanna long game, turn it on while I'm there.. it will go forever!!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Please do not ever come to one of Zach's basketball games, they are already too long.

Hurray for sirens, I took my dog out to the bathroom, while they were blaring

a said...

Seriously what is up with those sirens, I have never heard them go off so much as they have in the last year.