Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me...
sing it...
MICKEY MOUSE!!!

Once again, we headed down to Florida for 5 fun filled days at Disney World!! Papa and Grandma joined us for a few days, and its always fun to have family along!! I also figured if I was getting older there is no better place to do it then at Disney!! I had a fabulous Birthday!! It was a great weekend!!

5 comments:

April said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday! Hey, I'm 29 again this year too!

Wow, these trips will be memories for a lifetime. You are inspiring me!

AND...you are tan and beautiful.

S said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love your hair cut. I am glad you had a happy birthday! Maybe you can celebrate big when you turn 30 next year:)))) LOL

Kristi Clinger said...

I'm so glad that you found the time to get the pictures up. It looks like you had an awesome trip and birthday. The girls are so excited to see you on Friday.

Elder and Sister Struempler said...

It was a great weekend with you guys. Thanks for the opportunity. By the way, do you pay people to say nice things about you on your blog?

Love ya!