Dear G0diva chocolates,
Thank you for sending my husband a sample of your new Christmas chocolate collection. We really appreciate you packing such a precious box of chocolates in a cooler on ice, because even though it is Oct.1st... it is Texas and well, we all know its still hot here. The chocolates arrived in pristine condition. Thank you for realizing that my husband travels and that he would not likely get this if sent to his office location. I wanted to also thank you because I believe you really knew that my birthday was coming up and you were just looking for a great excuse to send some chocolates my way, and yes I got the message loud and clear and thank you very much! I also appreciated finding the caloric intake of each chocolate, so I could determine the time spent playing tennis/chocolate ratio.. and I can have quite a few.. who knew!
Now because this is a business transaction, though we both know my birthday is the real reason, I will pass on the information that came with the chocolates to my husband and I will let him know personally that I approve of the up and coming collection, especially the dark chocolate ganache with raspberry filling. We look forward to future orders, send samples anytime and please use what ever excuse you need.
Your loyal customer till other chocolate arrives,
Rebecca
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Posted by Rebecca at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are too funny! I wish that my husband was in a business where people sent him food previews. If you ever find that you are just to pvercome with chocolate propstions, just send some my way!
Um, send them my address. I'd like some samples.
When Bryan was on his mission, they had a Campbell's Soup factory in one town and they made the Godiva there. So, they got all the soup and chocolate scraps they wanted. Missionaries have it rough, I know.
Dear Godiva
Where the hell are my chocolates??? lol, jk.
later
barnecked lady
The whole time I read your post I was thinking that you bought yourself the chocolates and you were pretending they were sent to Clay! So Clay really gets samples like that? Wow. My husband gets free pens and bladder control drugs. :)
mmmmm...what a yummy treat! Next time, save me a caramel.
Post a Comment