Monday, October 13, 2008

The House and Dogs..

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!!
Our poor dog had to have a little surgery, the collar lasted a day!!!

Cocoa was so worn out getting her costume on .. she fell asleep while taking the picture!!
We LOVE the new doors, you can open the glass and let the fall air in.. when its not 80 degrees out side!!! Here's a look from the inside!!!

In addition to a piano, flute, electric guitar and amp, various acoustic guitars, we now are proud to add to our "music room" Brodos 1/4 size upright bass!! I think its beautiful!!
Now on the outside, in the spirit of Halloween.. we have started our decor.. the scary guys eyes light up, and the pumpkin and spiders light up at night too... beware.. muahhahhhahhh!!!
Lastly we took a fun walk with both the puppies, we just love the difference between the two dogs!!! 65 lbs and 2 lbs!! Gotta love it!!

4 comments:

stacy{s} said...

your doggies are darling and i LOVE those doors. Great spooky decor too. we will have to drive by at night and see it in action.

April said...

I am just loving your new front door! I don't think my kids could handle anything spooky in our front yard. It is very cool, though!

Bex said...

love the pictures! The bass adds the perfect ambiance to your 'music' room, and your giant phantom scared the boys when I had them go into the garage to get Reese her food. Hilarious hijinxs! Doors = FABULOUS! and finally I knew there was a secret reason for stocking up on all those Webkonz clothes ;)

Leah said...

I can totally relate to the multiple instruments in the house!! Wow, bass, very cool.

Love the doors. I didn't know the window's could open? That is clever.

Happy Halloween! Don't your kids just love it when you decorate?!