Friday, September 26, 2008


For those of you who have not stopped by to visit...

Here is the before picture of the front of the house.. and yes that's a little wet puppy in the front!!! I never understood where the green storm door fit in..


So out with the old door, side windows and a window above, and welcome our new double doors!!! Here is your personal invitation to come check them out!!! At least one project is done at this house.. next a finished bathroom.. someday!!!

Here's a closer look!!!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Your home is beautiful and I love the new door.

a said...

OMGOSH I can't believe what a huge difference that makes. It's awesome! I love it!

Leah said...

Those are some SERIOUS doors! It makes your home look so estate like! So beautiful.

Kristi Clinger said...

Does this mean your bathroom is done as well? I love it. It makes your house look so much better. Great pick.

Robertsons said...

love, love, love it...count us in for next weekend ;-)

April said...

looks fabulous! Are they heavy to open?