I've tried a few times to blog.. but dang it if my tired self wants to just go to bed.. yes its 8pm.. okay maybe not, but it feels early and with no night owl around to keep me up, I would rather crawl into bed!!! But here's one piece of our great weekend!!
This great town we live in is known for its balloon festivities, so we ventured out .. 2 hours in traffic, walking farther than necessary, waiting in crazy long lines for carny style food, and a bazillion people, 25 min..we timed it, to take Reagan to the potty.. thank goodness she could hold it, but we got to see the cool balloons!!
This great town we live in is known for its balloon festivities, so we ventured out .. 2 hours in traffic, walking farther than necessary, waiting in crazy long lines for carny style food, and a bazillion people, 25 min..we timed it, to take Reagan to the potty.. thank goodness she could hold it, but we got to see the cool balloons!!
Not quite sure we are going to make this a yearly adventure!!

4 comments:
Man I love that sorta stuff. I love hot air balloons:) Thanks for the pictures!
u guys are always up to something! We love it!
ya we were totally gonna go this year...then i forgot about it. oops!
Ha! You made it further than we did. I think we got to the Plano Center and decided that we didn't want to walk that far! Yes, we're lazy....Looks like ut was a fun event!
Post a Comment