Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I know everything that goes on in this house!!!"
So life here has been crazy, but really who's life isn't? With Clays wonderful commuting situation we find our weekends are crazy crazy. Crazy busy, and Crazy me. I struggle with the trying to keep it together Rebecca, and I am going to loose it in one second Rebecca! Anyway, on Sunday we follow the typical routine, up early to shower and get ready for church.. and eat breakfast. Well as we were eating I opened up the pantry and my eyes went to the top shelf to a Sheridan's bag, which I pulled out and it had a bottle of hot fudge in it.. that's weird.. I asked Clay.. what is this, and it startles him, he asks me where I found it.. on the top shelf of the pantry of course.. don't ask me why I noticed it, to which I replied.. ha ha.. I know everything that goes on in this house!! So off to church.. home for lunch, off to choir, and then back home again. By this time I am exhausted, hormonal, emotional, you name it, so I crawl into bed.. then I remember a friend of mine who lives down the street wanted me to come by at 4 and bring the new puppy. She had a friend who was stopping by her house and was interested in a Yorkie and wanted to pick my brain about it. I said I would so I stumbled out of bed, grabbed a pair of pants from the dirty clothes hamper, an old shirt, threw a clip in my hair and headed out.. well, I sat at my friends house for a little over an hour and feeling guilty that I should be home with my family I said I should go.. (her friend never showed???) So we walked home and I opened the door to....




A house full of Wonderful Friends...

2 razzel dazzel pies from Sheridans for my ... 35th Birthday


Birthday presents, and wishes from everyone!!! I have to say, he surprised me, and apparently I do not always know what is going on in my house!! I look crazy tired and a mess, but thankfully my friends don't care!! :)

p.s. in case you are panicking thinking you have missed it.. there is still time, I am still 34 until Oct. 6th.. and not a moment sooner!!!


6 comments:

Robertsons said...

That is so great...I think we have the same racket...anyone up for doubles? ;-)

Bex said...

Man, you do have awesome friends and an awesome husband who planned the whole thing!!! Happy early birthday!

a said...

Ya you do have awesome friends who can keep really good secrets I might add, even if was only for 2 days. lol

S said...

That is so funny cuz just yesterday I was going to comment that a birthday was on the horizon!! Hold on to that 34 lady! Time flys. I guess the only way to surprise us Librans is to go two weeks early!!!! LOL ps you still looked HOT! BTW a yorkie got you!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is the sweetest guy. Very thoughtful and considerate - you are so lucky. and he is a sexy beast as well!

Leah said...

Yes, Clay, you are a sexy beast. I'm so glad he treated you to such a surprise because hard working moms deserve to feel special and loved! Very cool. Clay could give husband lessons. :) Happy early birthday!