The 1st day of Preschool!!!!
My baby has grown up!!! Today was Reagan's first day of preschool. She was soooo soooo very excited!!! We got her a new backpack, which she wanted to show off in the picture..this was her idea!!!
If you look close her "little blankie" is tucked in the front pocket.. just in case !
This is her very own basket to put all her stuff in.. she loved finding her name on everything!!!
We got into class, she found her seat and sat down to play.. I gave kisses and she was so happy to be there. I stood up to leave and was trying to say goodbye so she would know I left.. she didn't notice me, so her teacher said.. "Reagan, tell you mom Goodbye!!" She looked up.. "goodbye MOM".. clearly it was more for me than for her!!!
7 comments:
so grown up!! she is going to be the life of the party at preschool. wonder where she gets that from. :)
Cute socks! Joshua was the same way. He loved preschool and never looked back:) So are you hitting the s bike in your spare time? crazy lady!!!
Ohhhh how cute! I wish I could pull off knee high argyle socks! LOL! Congratulations, you are an empty nester! What are you going to do with all your free time?
I can't believe how grown up she looks!! That must be very reassuring to know that she is happy to be there.
Today was our first day of preschool, too! :)
LOVING the socks!!
Wow I know I just saw her over the Summer but, I can't beleive how big she looks. You don't have a baby any more bec. Oh ya, was the blankie her Idea or yours?
What???? No hair in curlers for the first day of preschool (c: She looks so cute and excited. How fun!
Post a Comment