Friday, August 29, 2008

First in Fashion



I am not much of a trend setter, but this time I am ahead of the game. Way ahead. This style is so fashion forward, so hip and trendy that I know you will be asking about it. I thought I would save myself the time and effort of explaining to each and everyone how you too can get such a look, buy posting about it, because I know you'll see it, you will like it and you will want to know.. How can I get stairs like that???


Forget carpet, it stains, and forget the wood, its too hard anyway.. for a small price of blue painters tape (it does come in a variety of colors to match your decor) and a few cardboard boxes.. brought to you by the depot of Home.. you too can have an entrance and a staircase as riveting as mine!!!

3 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

SWEET! If only we had some stairs I know what type flooring I could afford. Love it.
You never what kind of trend you'll be starting.
Just imagine it will only be there for a month.

a said...

Makes for some good break dancing I bet! lol. If we had stairs we would totally copy you, i love the blue outlines, and the custom home depot design. SWEET!!!

Bex said...

I sent Jay right out to get some! It's gonna save us a fortune in carpet cleaning bills!