In the true Olympic Spirit, I can officially declare:
I won a gold medal in CRAZY!!

Please welcome the newest member of our family, not replacing our first dog, Reese who is still the love of our lives, but there is a little room for a 12 week old 2 lb Yorkshire terrier named Cocoa Puff. I know.. commit me now, just don't forget to feed the puppy while I am gone!!
5 comments:
Hide the mice traps....just kidding cute puppy... please, please dont put her in your coach purse (gag).... :-)
Aaak! Yes, you are crazy! Of course, I'm not a dog person, so my opinion is skewed. :)
Very cute, though.
CRA-ZY! You've already summed it up. All I can say is.....um, good luck with that.
Ditto April though, she is cute.
Wait is there something in thier arms?? I kinda looks like a fluffy skittle or something, casue it's that small. If you're crazy, I'm the one that drove you over the edge! ;) So commit me too!! Love little miss Cocoa Puff, and the boys can't wait to watch her someday!
awwwwwww she is cute, yet still a dog! lol. Maybe we will come visit sometime.
Post a Comment