Bon Appetite
My darling husband has this idea of taking the kids to the bookstore. Now don't get me wrong, I love books, I love them for my kids. I do not however appreciate the crafty books that require more supplies then I have or can find kind of books. My daughter however loves the idea of them, and without me to steer her in a different direction, the pompom animals, rope tying, and cooking books come home. Now I love to engage my kids, but do I have to spend and hour at the store finding various items? Its seems I do.. so with that being said, while my kids were at camp today and with the morning free I went on search to get the things on Addison's grocery list.
My darling husband has this idea of taking the kids to the bookstore. Now don't get me wrong, I love books, I love them for my kids. I do not however appreciate the crafty books that require more supplies then I have or can find kind of books. My daughter however loves the idea of them, and without me to steer her in a different direction, the pompom animals, rope tying, and cooking books come home. Now I love to engage my kids, but do I have to spend and hour at the store finding various items? Its seems I do.. so with that being said, while my kids were at camp today and with the morning free I went on search to get the things on Addison's grocery list.
We began making homemade ice cream for after dinner tonight, got to use my new ice cream maker that attaches to my new mixer!! Didn't take any photos, but we did make raspberry ice cream with chocolate chunks and fudge swirls, it tasted so yummy in its soft serve form, can't wait for tonight!!
Our favorite was the mini cinnamon rolls and they were yummy!!!

3 comments:
How Fun!
But I know what you mean about it taking a lot of work.
Ok... I'm dropping my girls off next week for cooking camp at your house! JK! What a good mom you are! I totally agree about those books. My hubby always gets suckered into them, too!
So what did you need the midgee's for? lol.
Post a Comment