Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our trip to UTAH!!!
The kids and I thought Doni's baby shower was a wonderful excuse to go out to Utah and visit everyone!! I am so glad Clays sisters thought the same thing and we all met up last weekend!! We flew in Friday night and didn't stop until we got home on Wed. Really, we kept so busy. Got to see a few and missed seeing a few friends but we had a such a great time!! Thanks to Pete and Laura for opening your house to my crew, and a big Thanks to Uncle Adam for taking Broderick and having a great time with him!! He didn't have a camera so I will just take his word!! We met up at the children's museum, went to the Baby shower, which did not involve water much to Reagan's disappointment, We enjoyed an afternoon in Park City, 70 degree weather and the beautiful mountains! We had a BBQ at grammys and chased chickens, had a picnic at Silver Lake. Spent a Day at a bounce house, and water slides and 7 Peaks.. and really we were only there a few days!! :) We had such a blast .. here is a slide show of our trip!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Looks like so much fun! oh and a limo????!!!!! Man i thought you gusy were taking the shuttle like us common folk. LOL! What a great surprise I;m sure that may have been the best part of the trip!

a said...

I love the alpine slide!!!! I haven't been on it in years )c: