Wednesday, July 16, 2008





SUMMER FUN!!!
This is really what we do all summer, to the point that I am sure my kids get sick of swimming!!! I always forget to get photos of it, so we had fun today getting some action shots!!! Thanks to Beckie and Amy for coming over to hang, my kids get sick of me!!!

Brayden

Casey

Brayden

Braxton


Addison

silly Addison & Justine

Brayden

And Broderick on his new scooter that he got for his birthday!!!He is out on that as much as he can be, but he loves the pool too!!!

3 comments:

S said...

Oh how I miss that pool! Love it. Joshua still talks about you and that pool at times. LOL I hope things are settling down for you. Where is the picture of your front flip? Or Amy:)

Robertsons said...

those hooks for the pool towls are so cute where did u get them?

a said...

lol...WOW you did take a lot of photos. yay for summer fun!