Okay I love to reminisce and I have participated on a few friends blogs.. so I guess I need to post this too.. not to mention all the feel good comments you leave will make my day!!! :) Don't be afraid, and post this on your blog too!!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Enjoy!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Posted by Rebecca at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh.My. Do I get to be first!(my first encounter of U.) K I remember my sis and I looking like FRUMPS. (Not normal) You come over kinda late at night just a talking up a storm after a hot date with your husband. You were all dressed up wearing white. You were so down to earth, funny, clever and personalable. You were needing to get back to your husband but we were so riviting you couldn't get out the door!
My other memory that will be burned into my brain for ever. The day you demo'd a push up:)
Oh and sheridans:) Awe
So many...
I'll just say the first couple.
First time, my first Sunday, you asked me how old Avee was and probably thought it, but didn't say it when your 1 year old towered over my 10 month old. Little did we know what pals they'd be.
Next one, Sushi with Beckie. The three of us couldn't stop talking out in the parking lot and you introduced me to the evils that are Starbucks frappaccinos and I remember thinking that night as I went home in the wee hours before dawn..., "I've finally met someone who can talk as much as me, and who can make me laugh as much as I can make myself laugh." :)
HEY!!! You stole my memory, NOBODY!!!!
Ok. here's my stolen memory:
Converting Nobody to the dark side, that is Starbuck frappacinos.
AND:
A great conversation between myself, you and Shelly about the dangers and convienences of Veet. Sweet Liberation!!!
I remember dressing up in our grass skirts and tops dad brought back from Hawaii and dancing and playing in the screened in porch.
Fondue with Darren & Shari. All chocolate memories are good memories.
so many memories....where to start...lol. Okay one of my favorites was when we bought those NEAT O Akon wife beaters from some guy in the parking lot after the gwen concert. 2 for 20, how about 2 for 10, no 2 fer 15, SOLD!!!!
Wow, my memories are so long a go it is all a bit blurry now.... 7 peaks, boys, Lake Powell. We were young carefree and in your famous Toyota. Life was so much simpler then.
I'll always remember our quest for the small town Taco Bell on the way to Girls Camp. Little did we know what a serious side trip it would turn out to be. A Diet Coke never tasted so good!!!
Post a Comment