Ruff Ruff.. I am really not complaining...
Okay, so I don't really like to complain, well maybe that just not quite true, I don't like to complain on my blog.. maybe some truth to that, but then again if you looked at this last year.. I think I did a bit of complaining. I usually like to trap my unsuspecting friends/family calling or passing by with a hey how's it going.. and unload like that. But this is too much, and a story that I can barely repeat because it says so much!! So we are back from la la land.. Clay has officially taken a job and left on Monday and is gone this entire week. So back to solo parenthood, and house construction again. We have gotten bids, picked out tile and have started to try and schedule.. arugh.. its so frustrating

here's part of the mess that is still not touched in the kitchen, not to mention all the other stuff in the bathroom as well.. but that's not the real complaint.. only a reality.. back to the story, so the darling dear left for a week and on Monday morning , I woke up with a fever and the beginning of strep throat. ouch.. and my dog limping on both legs, one swollen, and barely hobbling. So off to the dr.s we go.. I get anti biotics for me, yeah and drop the dog off at the vet. She had to be sedated, and I can say I am a little envious, and x-rayed, she has a sprained ankle, and arthritis in one knee and the other hip.. she is a mess. I go get her and her 2 prescriptions one anti biotic and one steroid. I am sure you can see where this could go.. in fact I joked with my sis about mixing them up.. I joked..

So here are our prescriptions 2 for Reese and one for me Clearly they are different, blue verses brown.. and the tops..

Are clearly marked, see the dogs has a dog on it.. easy right? So I take my pill and then put it away and get out the dogs antibiotic and walk over to her.. now did I mention Clay has been gone, I have had appt. after appt. with contractors, getting estimates, and picking out all sorts of stuff, had to teach a few classes despite how I felt, trying to rearrange some stuff around here and keep my three kids alive, oh ya and the dog.. anyway, I get her pills and walk over to the dog, but on the way past the counter my water bottle is sitting there so I pick it up, open it, pop the pill in to MY MOUTH.. take a big swig. look down at the dog and realize.. her pills, the dogs anti biotics are slowing making their way down my throat. AH..... SERIOUSLY.. I cannot believe I just did that.. its a joke, I really just took her pills, am I that scatter brained? I can balance our check book, keep a budget, pay the bills, hold down a job, keep up with my kids, over see construction projects to the very mi nut detail etc. etc.. and yet I cannot even walk 4 feet without forgetting that the pills in my hands were the dogs. all I can say is RUFF..*
*no humans were hurt by the before mentioned medicine, physically at least, mentally there may be some permanent damage!!
6 comments:
LOL! Has any one seen my keys? How is that complaining? That sounds like LIFE! LOL! Hope you feel better SOON, the world needs you right! As in healthy:)
OMG!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I started to laugh, but then I felt bad, cause it sounds like something I would do. at least you're well protected, against those darn "bodies"
Im sorry...I do have tears I am laughing so hard!! Just run get a 99 center at McD's!!
Sounds like something I would do!! That's one more reason why we don't have a dog. :)
I hope you are feeling better...
That is AWESOME.....! !
Made my morning
Chris
lol...that's all I can say!
Post a Comment