Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I was tagged by my sister and what a perfect day to tell all about my man.. Happy Birthday LOVE!!!


1. What is your husband's full name? Clayton Matthew you know the last name..
2. How long have you been together? 15 years
3. How long did you date? a year
4. Who eats more? Its a tie
5. Who said "I Love You" first? I am sure I did..
6. Who is taller? He is
7. Who sings better? me, he could but he doesn't
8. Who is smarter? thats another tie, he is more logical but I am all about details
9. Who does the laundry?Me
10. Who does the dishes? we share
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if your in it.. hes on the right side
12. Who pays the bills?Me ..he works for the money, I make the money work
13. Who mows the lawn? Rodolpho Soto landscapers
14. Who cooks dinner? Raising Cane's
16. Who is more stubborn? that me
17. Who kissed who first?He kissed me
18. Who asked who out first? does watching tv count?
19. Who proposed?he did, tux, roses, drive up the canyon.. the works
20. Who is more sensitive? really.. me
21. Who has more friends? I do..
22. Who has more siblings? he does.. oldest of 5
23. Who wears the pants in the family? He does and they are trendy ones at that!!!

Now I tag.. amy, jeni, april.. though I think we have done this before... its always fun!!!

1 comments:

Bex said...

AWWWWWW.... so cute! Happy Birthday Clay, you're a great dad and husband!