Sunday, June 29, 2008









Wow... what week, make that 10 days, but really who's counting?! I really have to say thank you to the 14 members of my family that came from North South East and West to support Addison, and her cousins, being baptized!! On June 21st my daughter along with her two cousins, (keep this straight)my brothers daughter Audrey, my sisters daughter Samantha, and Audreys other cousin, my brothers wife's (my sister in laws) brother's (who's our family dr as well) daughter Jenna, all turned 8 within 5 weeks of each other and were baptized together. I have to say I am very proud of all of them for making this choice and being such a great example to all of us!!




We are so glad Grandpa and Grammy were able to come support Addsion on her big day!

The original Struempler family together again!!


A very excited Addison!!!


Very excited Samantha!!


And of course a very excited Audrey!!!

Now 10 days seems like a long time to have 6 adults and 6 children in my house.. and well it is, but we tried to keep as busy as possible, with 6 adults and 6 kids, and we did a pretty good job!! Monday we went to the American Girl Place in Dallas.. and boy did the girls have a great time!!


The girls got to shop,eat, and get new hair do's for their dolls..


Reagan and Olivia split a set of bitty twins.. and love them!!


Lunch at the bistro of course.. Olivia and my sis, Cynthia


Audrey and Auntie Becca..


We even drug Grandma along for fun!!! The girls saw the new Kit Kittridge movie while the boys played at Speedzone and saw the new Narnia movie.. it made for a great day!!

The rest of the week will remain photo less as we were having to much fun to stop and take pictures. Actually it involved a lot of skin showing..and who really needs that?! We spent a day at Hawaiian falls water park, a day at the lake boating and wave running.. got to see WallE, Kungfu panda, and a handful of other shows. We spent some time in the back yard pool and all have peeling noses to prove it!! Its Sunday afternoon, and I just took the last house guests to the airport, my house is in order, and life is back to its craziness again!! Thanks again to everyone! I love you!!

5 comments:

Bex said...

You ma'am are a saint. Looks like everyone had a good time....I need to be a part of your family, cuz we don't do it like y'all do it. Man! Congratulations Addison, you look so beautiful, in your dress, and you only had to be baptized once! Thanks for letting me share your special day.

April said...

What a great week! I am so so sorry that we couldn't make it to the baptism. :( Addison looks so beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Amy said...

I love the matching dresses. So pretty. I'm glad you had fun and survived that many family members.

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats Addison! I hope it was a special day and it's great to hear that you got to share it with all your cousins.
I love American Girl dolls. I want to introduce them to our girls.

Amber said...

Hi Rebecca, I like looking at your blog periodically. You inspired me to start one, that's easier than a website. My website is a blog with recipes and my blogger one is random intellectual boring type stuff. I'll send you pictures of the kiddos if you email me!!

Take care, Amber from CA