On top of the world!! Well at least at 14,259 Feet!!
Okay so as much fun as we had down south it was great to head up into the mountains for 5 days.. Grandma was willing to come stay with the kids and deal with the adjusters and what not for the house.. thank goodness.. here are some high lights from our trip to Aspen for the Food and Wine festival!! This year we attended a ton of great cooking demonstrations and met a few new friends!!
Jacques Pepin
Chef Tom Colicchio from Top Chef
Ming Tsai of East meets west and Simply Ming
Getting served a plate of food by Rocco DiSpirito.. ah ya..
Iron Chef Michael Simon
Roy Yamaguchi, we wanted a hook up at our local Roy's ..
The weather was perfect and with all the yummy food to taste we enjoyed hiking by the river.. its all about balance!! We have to give a huge shout out to my mom for keeping the kids alive!!!

6 comments:
At every picture I saw I was saying "I love that guy!" or "How lucky is she!". I'm a little jealous of you. Only a little.
I'm glad you had a great time. It looks beautiful there.
Ditto to the clinger's. I am so there next year. Tell me when it is! BTW you look fabulous! love the hair!
all my favorites wraped into one trip....and I'm sure the food was good too! So jealous.
So let me try again and spell some words right this time!!! lol. Your hair is sooooooooo blonde, CUTE!!!!
you guys are ALWAYS on the go! We LOVE IT!
Post a Comment