So I said before I would post about our fun trips.. we took the kids to Sea World and the Hyatt Hill country for a few days.. 5 i think, its all a blur.. here are some high lights
Reagan was tall enough to ride the shamu ride!!
Clay and Broderick wanted to ride Atlantis first thing, they swore they would not get wet..
We eventually made it to the water park and when its nap time, its nap time!!!
We then spent the rest of the time playing in the sand
We floated on the lazy river..
rode ponies
Ate s'mores
then ate more s'mores!!!
It was a lot of fun, a lot of sun, and the kids were worn out for Grandmas visit!!!

3 comments:
Looks like fun. Reagan first roller coaster. The smores sound like the best part. I'm wanting one now.
Looks like fun! I love that Reagan has her blankie with her at seaworld. too cute!
Too fun! I love s'mores and I love Sea World!
Post a Comment