A WHOLE LOT OF CRAZY!!!
Okay.. a lot has been going on, and I have a lot of photos to show for it, and little time!!! :) Broderick had his 5th grade graduation..
We are very proud... and he is excited to move on to middle school next year!! Yeah!!!
For those of you who may not have heard.. Clay has been doing a lot of..
this.. not working , instead hanging out with the kids!!! We love having him home and will enjoy this sabbatical while it lasts!!!
The last bit of new to post about before I fall asleep.. with all this time on our hands.. meaning Clay having nothing but family time on his mind.. we have been going non stop .. school got out and we headed down to San Antonio for a bit of Sea World and the Hyatt Hill Country, 5 fun days.. with pictures to come.. fortunately for us our great friends came to check on the dog..and much to our dismay found this..
water dripping in our kitchen from the toilet in the master bathroom the floor above (clean water from the bowl if I may add)!!!
So just when we thought we had rid ourselves from the little green martins..

10 comments:
Oh that stinks. Not all that mess again. Not great timing with all the company you're expecting. I hope it gets fixed quickly.
I do not envy your hectic schedule and I'm sure the green aliens we be off to their home planet just in time for family to arrive! Let me know if you need anything at all, a hot meal, chocolate or just to vent!
Seriously???? I don't even have words to console you.
I am so sorry! All of that mess has just got to be so awful for you! I'm glad that you have had some fun, in between the mess. :)
NO WAY! Unbelievable!!Really NO WAY! Man oh man! I am in shock. Is it possible? Next time you leave turn ALL the water off at the street!
You're making this up.
Do the green martians try to do probes?
thank you thank you for support.. and yes the aliens are set to go home on Wed.. but we have heard that before.. no progress on repairs until after the fam is gone.. so it is what it is. We are going to cut off the water to the house and just live with out... seems like a great idea and the martians do probe.. very deep into the wallet!!
Hi Rebecca, it looks like you are all doing well. Your blog is awesome. Mine just has recipes and boring stuff ( interesting to me). Anyway, if you send me an e-mail, I'll send you some pictures I just got of the kids. Take care!!
Love Amber from San Ramon
im sorry...but we did have a good laugh abt those fans!!! That is going to be our next christmas gift to you guys..that way there is no more borrowing them from the store!!
This teaches you patience and understanding and what is really important in the world. Just remember, you could be living in Iowa on the banks of the Mississippi. Sometimes we also need to keep things in perspective.
Love you, Dad
Post a Comment