Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Hot Bods*,
I want to thank you, why you may ask? Well, in the middle of February here in Texas it is not very sunny and its a little bit cold and well I am a lot pale. Now how does this matter, well see, I have seen an advertisment for SprayonSun*. Seeing as I feel very pale and as employee of Hot Bods* am subjected to being in a bathingsuit in front of large groups in the winter, I took it upon myself this past week to try out such mentioned sunlees tanning. It worked, and perhaps too well. Back to the reason for the thank yous, or should I be thanking the laundry crew, either way, thanks are in order. I came to class this week to teach and the mix of chlorine and water aided in the exfoliation of the current overly tanned skin. Unfortunatly for your white towels, but fortunately for mine at home, any contact with such towel on any part of my skin left a nice brown streak on it. Its been a full three days and I cannot admit to how many towels I have left my mark on at Hot Bods* In pilates, my forhead was dabbed a few times, and left its proof. Cycle class seemed to add a few more to the mix and still today.. the proof was still on the towel. I hope for everyones sake that bleach is commonly used to clean these white towels. So I offer this thank you for taking the time on more than my fair share of towels!
Sincerly,
Fellow Employee*


*names have been changed to protect the innocent, or not so innocent!

5 comments:

lish said...

I finally found your blog! Hopefully you won't mind if I link to it.

This post made me laugh out loud! It is so Rebecca. It's nice to read your blog, because I feel just like I'm talking to you in person!

Bex said...

OMG! I just about peed my pants laughing! Not at you of course, but with you! I guess it's back to the regular beds huh?

April said...

Hilarious! I hope you don't look streaky now!

a said...

SOoooooo...you giving me a gift certificate for sunless sprayon tanning wasn't to be nice!! HA!
lol. jk. You look great!!!!

Robertsons said...

I have tears..email me & ill let you abt the time I was driving in a car with a girl who was really hot & orange started dripping down her legs & face!! LOL!