Its a good thing I made no such commitment!! Let the cookie eating begin!!
So far thumbs up on the lemon chalets, and thumbs down on the sugar free chocolate chip(no surprise)
Its a good thing I made no such commitment!! Let the cookie eating begin!!
So far thumbs up on the lemon chalets, and thumbs down on the sugar free chocolate chip(no surprise)
Posted by Rebecca at 3:16 PM
6 comments:
Good Job Addison! It sounded great.
WOW! Are those all that she sold? Is it too late to order/buy?
OMGOSH!!! I would not do so good in that house. lol. I just inhaled 3 boxes. YUM YUM...I think I have more coming. lol.
I didn't even get a single cookie this year. Stinkaroo! That looks pretty close to heaven if you ask me. I am with barnecked on this one!
EKMC&P I have a few extra if you really want!! :)
S-send me your address.. I will send you some!! :)
I deliberately turned away 3 very cute girl scouts offering cookies. It about killed me.
Your house definitely would.
Sugar free and the word chocolate should NEVER be combined. Should actually be illegal to combine.
Talk abt will power having all those boxes in your house! I couldn't do it! When they came by our house I made the promise me that they would only let me get 3 boxes...I wont say how much we really ended up with ;-)
Post a Comment