Thursday, February 14, 2008




Happy Valentines Day!!!
We have decorated our boxes, signed our Valentines and ready to tell everyone we love them!! We started out the morning with

these beautiful flowers for me, and a spa weekend away!!! The kids enjoyed their various chocolates and toy items!! Then off to school for a fun filled party day!!
Addison has a special Valentine this year.. ZF we will call him. He is in her class and is just quite fond of our girl, but who isn't!! This year their Valentines to each other were a bit more than just classroom party allows. ZF came by to exchange presents and it was rather sweet. ZF gave her a penguin Webkin and Addison gave him some Webkin clothes.. its webkin heaven for these kids!! :)


I would of invited them in, but they were so excited that they opened it all right in front of the house!!
Now after various activitys and practices, we finally settled down for dinner. I decided to get creative and spice up dinner the Valentine way..


Now this one does not show up on camera as good as it looked in person. Its spaghetti, with sauce and a heart shaped meatball!! The kids loved it, and it was pretty fun for me too!!



Now the dessert I take no credit for it, in fact I saw it on a friends blog and thought it was so cute, and easy, that I would try it!! It looks fancy, tasted good and was easy easy and once again a nice Valentine treat! Happy Valentines Day to You!!

4 comments:

stacy{s} said...

so glad you liked the twinkie idea! :)

Amy said...

Meatballs and twinkies. Who needs to go out for Valentine's Day?

Kristi Clinger said...

Great minds think alike. I thought about serving that same dessert. I chose to do something different, but such a fun simple idea.

Robertsons said...

I LOVED that the meatball is even heart shaped!! You always have the best ideas!!