ohhhh you! Did you know after you left I totally got into my groove and rocked the house down? Litterally! A big thanks to one and all, especially Clay and Rebecca for the yummy food and cake and the house at which it was held! It was awesome. I would have posted on mine but as of right now my camera is MIA.
3 comments:
woohoo!! rockin night dude!!!! Too bad you can see the score on the tv. hehe
ugh I mean can't, dang it my blog leaving message skills suck today.
ohhhh you! Did you know after you left I totally got into my groove and rocked the house down? Litterally! A big thanks to one and all, especially Clay and Rebecca for the yummy food and cake and the house at which it was held! It was awesome. I would have posted on mine but as of right now my camera is MIA.
Post a Comment