so is this #1 root canal or did you have ot go back and have another one? Poor you. :( If you need another smoothie, let me know and I'll be there in a jiff.
only one... but that was only part one of 3.. ouch.. feeling much better thanks to a yummy smoothie!! I need one, but it has nothing to do with my tooth!! :) Your the best!
4 comments:
so is this #1 root canal or did you have ot go back and have another one? Poor you. :(
If you need another smoothie, let me know and I'll be there in a jiff.
only one... but that was only part one of 3.. ouch.. feeling much better thanks to a yummy smoothie!! I need one, but it has nothing to do with my tooth!! :) Your the best!
Excuses, excuses.
thanks for chattin today, you went through quite an ordeal, glad it's over. Have fun this weekend!!!
Post a Comment