We took advantage of Martin Luther King weekend and meet up with Papa and Grandma for a celebratory weekend for all. Grandma celebrated her shh... 60th .. Birthday on Friday and Clay and I celebrated.. or at least.. had.. our 13th Year Wedding Anniversary on Monday.. we will celebrate without the kids another day!! Anyway, we spent 3 "magical" days at Disney, going to MGM, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom! We love the 3 "magical" nights at the Polynesian resort as well. We had a great time, got to ride all the rides, see all the shows and had a great weekend!! We even got to go out to dinner with some great friend.. (no pictures.. oh well) Enjoy the slide show!!!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Happy Ann'y!
I love the goofy hat that is awesome!!! The TI double g er cracked me up too. lol. Tons O fun!
You guys are always out on some great adventure!!
It looks like you had a great time. I can't wait until I can go and experience that place with the kids.
HI Rebecca I have missed you. I was lookin at vans and found your KC twin. I almost called her by your name:)
Post a Comment