Tuesday, October 09, 2007


YES YOU ARE SEEING BLUE!!!!




For my birthday Clay bought us tickets to see Blue Man Group!





It was a great show..very entertaining!!!! Our friends, Jacob and Amy made it a rockin time!!!

9 comments:

S said...

Oh man I wanna go someday! That shows looks so awesome! Love the video! I do not think they even come to kc. EVER so maybe I need to go to tx!

Bex said...

Looks like you guys had fun! They are pretty cool huh?

a said...

yay!!! that was fun!!! now go look at my blog, my video is not working yet but...WHATEVER!!!!!

Robertsons said...

Aren't they so great...we went for a weekend away to Vegas to check it out...glad you had a great time!!

S said...

Guess WHAT??? They are coming to KC next month. PRAY that I can get tickets before they sell out. I was able to get Garth Brooke tickets for the 8th Show! So if Blue man only does one, we need some help from upstairs:) I can't wait! Tickets go on sell Saturday!

S said...

OMGOODNESS, GOTS ME SOME TICKETS TODAY......PLEASE SEND DONATIONS STAT! I can't wait! Thanksgiving weekend baby! A dream come true:)

S said...

Just kidding about donations FYI I gots me a J.O.B. :)

The Jackman Family said...

and who babysat?!? because OBVIOUSLY it was NOT me...psh nobody can replace me! ;)

Rebecca said...

Is that you summer??!! We miss yoU!!