Monday, October 08, 2007




Forgiveness comes in many colors!!!




I will say that the "I'm sorry" has been quite nice. We got a replacement fridge instead of having to order parts to fix the "dent"!!! It seems all is well.. or at least the back half of the house is!!! Thursday we are having a sealant put down to lock away any moisture and then Friday the rest of the floor get put in.. keep our fingers crossed.. we may be done soon!!!

8 comments:

a said...

RED HOT!!!!

Bex said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color! YAY! Sorries are great! Espacially free sorries! Can't wait for the floors to get done!

Kristi Clinger said...

Congrats on the new appliances. I love the red and I hope the floors are done for you soon. You might need to have a dusting party with your friends help.

April said...

Looks great! I'm still hoping for the double oven for you. I mean, who doesn't need a double oven???

S said...

That is the most beautiful gift I have ever seen. You know that red is the color of power. Nothin better than some good applicances.

Robertsons said...

Great new look to the blog....I want to go to Hawaii now....We have that w/d set in stainless steel and we love them. I read your blog about Sheridans, do they have it in TX or is that from KC? I miss KC masterpiece and Sheridans. YUMMY!!! Great baby pics too!!! It seems like your house is always having something done. Good Luck...steve

Elder and Sister Struempler said...

Red, pink and silver...combined on the appropriate pallet, they come out to long green. You go girl. Papa

NOBODY said...

And all this time I thought forgiveness only came in green and chocolate.

LOVE the red. Very nice.
You deserve it all.