MY BABY IS A BIG GIRL!!!
Reagan has been wanting to put earrings in for a really long time. She always asks to have "pretty earrings" and asks Addison if she can have hers. I explained, in my 2 year old logic, that she doesn't have her ears pierced. So, it turned into "I want my ears pierced!!" I know she doesn't get what its about, and I think it made me more nervous than she was.
This is her right after the 2nd one was done, that was the only face she made. She didn't cry or complain. She was one tough cookie!!! And now they look like this..

3 comments:
Awww, so cute. She's so brave.
And now I have to listen to "I wanna pway wiff the Reagan" for the next half an hour because I made the mistake of letting Avery see this post...
Dang-a that girl is TOUGH! She is my hero, I was only brave for one when I was sixteen!
she has her ears pierced now?! i'm missing out on so much i wanna come home :(
Post a Comment