What was I doing 34 years ago.....

and a few months later...

I did get a little cuter!!
33 years ago...

And today I have had the greatest Birthday!! Thank you to everyone for making the last 34 years of my life what it is! Thank you for the gifts, the calls, and for just plain sticking by me!!

6 comments:
Danga I wish I had some pictures like that of myself! I thought they were still black and white with torn edges! I guess when you are 7 outta 9 pictures are few. Glad you are having a happy b-day!
Awwwwwww so cute. Look at those cheeks!
I was shocked by the newborn picture, didn't know they had cameras back then...
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for letting us celebrate with you. I like your new layout too!!!!!
Happy Birthday, woman! I hope your day was wonderful! And I will make you chocolate cake any day!!
I'm glad you had a great day. What a great idea to post your baby photos.
See it's true cute kids turn out to be cute adults! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment