TAGGED.. again.. again.. (barenecked's wording)
What I was doing 10 years ago?
Okay that was 1997 we were living in SLC and I was trying to juggle working a few hours at my old job and taking care of a 3 month old baby. It was a crazy time, and even though I have more kids now with a million activities.. it felt just as busy back then.
What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was still home alone .. well I had Broderick and Addison to keep me company but Clay was already in Texas working and I was still in Kansas waiting for my house to sell. In fact 5 years ago this very weekend we were having an open house on my actual birthday and my very dear friend April had me over all day, because Clay was not home, and made me chocolate cake!!!
What was I doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much the same, with out the floors, tents, fans, concrete, appliances, and what not. :) I was chauffeur to my children, homework interpreter, reader of books, player of puzzles, boo boo kisser, nap time mediator.. etc etc..
What I was doing yesterday?
I taught water aerobics, helped a friend run an errand, grocery shopped, laundry, made a list of calls regarding... what else.. the floors.. played with my kids and forgot to take my son to guitar.. woops!! Oh ya.. and after many failed attempts.. I made a killer roast.. with gravy and all!!!
5 places I would rather be:
Aspen
Orlando
Hawaii, but I am with Amy.. needs to be closer
with Family
BED!!
5 snacks/treats I love:
Sheridans Razzle dazzle
KC masterpiece Baked Lays
Vanilla Coke Zero
Dark Chocolate anything
Reeses peanut butter cups
What I would do with 100 million dollars..
Anything I wanted!!!
5 favorite TV shows
The Biggest loser.. I cry
The office.. I laugh so hard I cry
Kid nation.. kids love it too
Survivor.. someday I will be on it
Runs House.. hysterical
5 people to tag.. that means you have to do this and post your answers!!!
April, Cynthia, Chris, Papa, Steve you know who you are ... now get to bloggin..
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY!!!! You made a roast.
I was wondering why I didn't get a Tuesday call from you.
Whats ure roast recipe? im looking for a good one!
I have to work tomorrow!!! yeaaaah my first gig. But I wanted to wish you a very happy happy birthday! Now that we know how close we are we need to make it a week long celebration:)
Ok - I did it, my first tag on my blog...
Chris
Post a Comment