UPDATE:
I am not commenting until there is a crew here laying the new floors.. but all I can say is I took this photo today.. need I say more. If you look closely at the bottom of the banister you can see where I started sanding.. only took 15 min. didn't get far but gave me an excuse to buy a dremmel to work on the details.. I may have more time than I want! Thats Addison and her buddy Madelyn!
While we are living in ET land.. the kids have been begging us to paint their rooms, and well.. why not!! So we let Addison pick what color she wanted and painted one wall. Its a bit much for the whole room and to be honest I am a bit lazy. One wall, no door or windows, just a simple wall. Her bedding is the same green with white flowers and fuchsia pink to complement it! She loves it!!!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it looks fabulous! You for sure are Super Woman! Now if I can only find you a golden lasso.
So you are still trapped in zipperland.......UGH!!!! I'm sorry!!! Stupid!!!!
I LOVE that wall. Addison has good taste.
Uh, I need lamps like that. Where did you get those. I've been looking high and low. Just needed to look in Zipperland, apparently.
Loved your tag BTW
I have stripped a many of walls, wood etc
There is a product called SKIM that removes paint and tarnish! WONDERFUL stuff. You can find it in a paint supply story by the gallon. Bubbles stain right off.
Then you wash it with mineral spirits
sand it!
stain it!
Love the room great vibrant color!
IKEA baby
We have those flower lights! They are so cute. Love the room. I also love your kitchen floor. I may have to copy that someday. That spider was really creepy. I felt spiders on me all day after that. bleck!
Post a Comment